The FIPLV Nordic-Baltic Region (NBR) Conference 2018 “Teaching and Learning Languages in the 21st Century: Linguistic, Educational and Cultural AspectsExtended Deadline for Abstract Submission
- Registration and submission of abstracts (250-300 words) by 15 April 2018. Requirements for abstracts:
- Notification of accepted abstracts: by 15 April 2018
- Fees should be paid by 20 April 2018 ⃰
- Submission of articles: by 30 April 2018 ⃰. Articles to be submitted to the following address: email@example.com
- Notification of accepted articles: by 10 May 2018
⃰ Options for publication of selected and peer-reviewed articles
- Cambridge Scholars Publishing http://www.cambridgescholars.com/
- Scientific journal SUSTAINABLE MULTILINGUALISM (uki.vdu.lt/sm) which is indexed by C.E.E.O.L (Central and Eastern European Online Library), eLABA (Lithuanian Academic Electronic Library), Google Scholar and Modern Language Association.
More information and requirements for authors: http://uki.vdu.lt/sm/index.php/sm/about/submissions#authorGuidelines.
- Scientific journal KALBŲ STUDIJOS/ STUDIES ABOUT LANGUAGES (https://www.kalbos.lt/index_en.html). The journal is cited in MLA (URL: http://www.mla.org ), CEEOL (URL: http://www.ceeol.com ), URLICHS WEB (URL: http://www.urlichsweb.com ), IndexCopernicus (URL: http://www.indexcopernicus.com ), JournalSeek (URL: http://journalseek.net ), DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) (URL: http://www.doaj.org/ ) and ERA 2012 JournalList (URL: http://www.arc.gov.au/era/era_2012/era_2012.htm ) databases. The journal is also accessible in OJS (Open Journal System) by the address: http://www.kalbos.ktu.lt
More information and requirements for authors: http://kalbos.ktu.lt/index.php/KStud/about/submissions#authorGuidelines